Saturday, September 18

On my birthday that day itself, I went to Cheras pasar malam (: My little Shi Hui offers to fetch me from my house to pasar malam and send me back after that. But this offer is only on my birthday. Ngehehe!

Before that, they suprised me with the cupcakes that bought from Gardens. Thanks to Shi Hui, Shi Yi, Chern Hong, Alex, Wei Keat, Nick, and Jason. Thanks everyone! LOVE U GUYS!


Look at this very cute cupcakes!


I chose the sheep! It's cute!



Sheep and Duck? (: Cute ler!

The chao kuey teow that Shi Hui craving for it so badly. But it's just a normal chao kuey teow. c= She says the best part is the siham. I EAT SIHAM!

The one I used to hand with. But sometimes she dump me when her bf is there! :P

Pretty Shi Yi! (:

My head looked smaller! :P This is Chern Hong! (:

The lovely couple! (:


Bought a lot of rubbish in Pasar Malam instead of trying the foods there, Chern Hong says that. Shi Hui send my home after that. Francis was there too! But he reached when we're about to leave. Anyway thanks for coming thou. Much appreciated! c=

Just love hanging around with them! *hearts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click it, TQ

Us

Daisypath Anniversary tickers