Saturday, September 11

Asus Baby!

It is a very serious problem I had last semester when everyone got their own lappy which I don't have one. When everyone is doing their group assignment in college by using their own laptop, I have to go to the lab. Or else, I only can discuss with them when I'm home. Msg-ing each other in msn, sending files/assignments in email.

I only got the big and heavy desktop at home. It doesn't allowed me to carry it everywhere. Therefore, I want my own lappy so badly. But before I bought this lappy, I actually got a free netbook from TM Net by signing up the Uni Cool Pack.

So, actually I could just use the netbook for my assignment in the future. But, I'm too greedy as I wanted to get a lappy, I want a better one. And there I go, I got this pretty baby on last Saturday, Asus brand's.

A lot of people questioned me, why I choose this brand, I have got no idea. I just like it la! Cannot meh! :P




Say hi to my new Asus baby!

1 comment:

Click it, TQ

Us

Daisypath Anniversary tickers