Sunday, January 16

Nyom Hi-Tea.

Out for Hi Tea in a lovely raining afternoon when it was supposed nice for napping. Went all the way to Times Squares to pick those lovely darlings up then off to Levain. I didn't miss any turn. Woots, clap to myself, 1st time driving to Times Square. (: 


For your information, the uncle inside the pic above, he went to the ladies toilet. I was shocked when I see him walking out from the toilet acting like nothing. But after when he see the ladies sign, he apologize to me that he claims he didn't see the sign properly. Well.



The sky starting to rain when we sat our butts down.


We both laugh so loud after this pic. The situation is abit funny :D

Nyom, Mushroom chicken soup and Octopus bread/ Curry Chicken Bread. *p.s. The mushroom chicken soup is so mushroom-ish, the mushroom is more than the soup. -.-

The oh-so-delicious spaghetti I had. It costs RM8.90 only. Cheap cheap. But kinda small portion.






Owh, the both of us are so lovely. HAHAHAHA!

Will definitely pay another visit again. I love their spaghetti! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click it, TQ

Us

Daisypath Anniversary tickers