Wednesday, January 12

Absolute Thai, the best!


Craving for tomyam months ago. Was begging weiru and Michelle to go with me when I was chatting with both of them. So, finally I get to eat it in Absolute Thai. Mynn, Esther Yeerick and Rebecca popped out. Didn't know they are coming too! (: So fun, it's been long time since I dinner with them. Should have ask Vivi along because I am going out with her later after the dinner.

Camwhore a lots of picture. SATISFIED with Michelle's mummy new camera! TQ! Arigatou :D

Love this the most, don't you think both of us look sweet here? Teehee! 



Sometimes I wonder... Is she okay? Hahahahaha! 




Love you guys! Muahs!


P.s: Photos credits to Michelle, I stole em from her! Winks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click it, TQ

Us

Daisypath Anniversary tickers