Tuesday, January 4

I know I know, at last, I don't know

I know I know, you always thought I'm just a kid who's thinking is very childish,

I know I know, you always thought I might be slow motion cannot catch up what you've talked,

I know I know, you always thought I might not be as mature as you want to,

I know I know, you always thought I am very annoying which you don't like it,

I know I know, you always thought I think you aren't that important,

I know I know, you always thought I'm still a mummy girl who is still under protection,

Now I don't know, what is in your mind now, from starting till now, you haven been clarify to me what is going on, I didn't want to end it without telling me anything, I don't want to listen any sorry from you, I don't want to stab myself by knowing your current relationship with my eyes, I just can't believe it, I want you to tell me by your mouth. If you were this kind of person, I feel so sorry to you. ):

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click it, TQ

Us

Daisypath Anniversary tickers