Friday, January 14

Dash Berlin - MOS

Thank you Wu for the tickets! (: He brought us to MOS as there hired a kinda famous Trance DJ to the club, Dash Berlin he is. The name sounds cool!



Vivi, I've cropped it out! (: Part of US! Cheer.


For those who don't know who is Dash Berlin, here you go! (:

It's my 1st time seeing him, well, at first I don't know who is it until they keep talking about, at the end, still I don't know. Opps, I'm sorry! I didn't see him with my eyes even from far away because there are too many people blocking my sight! Dam you all people! HAHAHAHAHA.

So far the music is all trance, although I don't really understand trance music but I enjoyed it. The worst thing is we are not downstair, IF ONLY WE WERE. I would enjoy even more. Because they set the rules stated that after we went down we cannot go 2nd floor anymore. Bleeh! It's another night again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click it, TQ

Us

Daisypath Anniversary tickers