Saturday, January 15

Milk Club, does it provide milk inside?

Again, and again. Due to the boringness of last night in MOS, this night, we decided to head down to Milk Club. I haven't been to that club before, yea, it's my first time. For your information, most of my time I spend in Mist Club although Milk Club is located right beside Mist Club, it's just RIGHT BESIDE! A few steps away from Mist.

Milk Club doesn't provide milk people! :D

Was drinking Kilkenny with the beloved one in Royal Oak, Jaya One. Forcing her to finished the 1 and half pint within 10 minutes as I am going back home to change, not to forget, I pulled her and the bunch along to Milk Club.

She took my photo when I was on the phone! My stun face. Haha :D

On the way to Milk club, in Calvin's car.


Met up with the others pretty :D

The cutie (: Don't you think both of us are like acting one of the scenes in Titanic, owh- so- romantic! JUST-KIDDING!

This woman here is trying to lift up my skirt. Zomg, such a naughty one!

Party party!

Woots. My ah leng.

Hahaha, someone is acting cute, obviously is not me! :P

So far, it's an awesome night. Milk Club is kinda little of people compared to Mist Club. I still prefer Mist anyway. But, any club would do, I just enjoy dancing, although I don't dance any better. Too many pretty ladies dancing sexily inside, I am sooooooooo chaaa. Sad face. ):

Ended the weekend just like that. It's a Saturday night, I just spend it like that. Rawr!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click it, TQ

Us

Daisypath Anniversary tickers