Friday, August 6

Over Desperate

Nowadays, most of the boys are too desperate for getting a girlfriend, no? Don't you agree lady? They can be nice to you at the moment when they are going after you, and they can be very rude to you once they know that you got a boyfriend or you rejected them. But sometimes they just don't know they are too rush for the relationship, the girls might think the boys don't know them well, or maybe some of them are just had a chat for once, and the girls will think that, it's too fast to say that you fall for me when you only like chat with me for once or twice, so these would be reason for a girl don't feel like starting a relationship with a guy.

No offence, I'm not judging all the guys, but SOME. And the thing is, when the girls rejected them, or tell the guys that they had boyfriend, the guy will like "oh WTH, why you never tell me early? You are wasting my time!" OMG, is there a must to tell you that I HAD A BOYFRIEND at first? Even if I did, you would only like, "I never ask you also, is there a need to let me know that you got a boyfriend? Are you trying to show off to me?" Burp.

The even worst is, they will straight away change the way how they treat you before. Sometimes, you guys should be self-criticism, you guys are too desperate that's why you make things even worst. GO DIE FAR FAR! I don't give a damn, you don't mean a thing to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click it, TQ

Us

Daisypath Anniversary tickers