Friday, August 20

I've got a very oily skin (extremely oily okay!) on my T-zone, and dry/senstive skin on my chin areas. Does it counted combination skin I had? Okay, I've been trying different kind of oil control products, but the one I really recommend for whoever had a oily plus dry and sensitive skin like me, Clinique had the best moisturizer for oily skin, but it does help on moisturize the dry skin areas and control the oil on T-zone.

As I've mentioned up there, my extremely oily skin is too serious, I apply the moisturizer after I cleansed my face and with toner on, within half and hour, you can see my face shining again, with the oil. So, I've been searching on net, and I found a few products that might helps a little bit on my face and I decided to give it a try. If it doesn't help at all, I will be using back the Clinique products.

There's a few brand that I actually wanted to try it on, which is Neutrogena, Hada Labo and etc. I read some review from the others who used it, they recommended it to people who had oily skin. My first thought of trying Hada Labo products, but I couldn't find it in Guardian ): So, I changed my mind, I try the Neutrogena first.

Standing in front the Neutrogena rak, there's too many products to try on, but I wanted to get one which suits me the best. At the same time, a lady walks towards me, and recommended me the latest product of Neutrogena, the Hydro Boost Water Gel. She's trying to convince me getting one of it by telling me how good is the product blah blah blah. Oh yea, this is how sale are made. I know I know, peoples are just trying to get more sales.

After hesitate for a while, I bought it.


Review on this Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel (=

After a few days I've apply this Water Gel, I found it really helps me a bit on controlling the oil on my skin. Normally I can see my face shining within half and hour, but these few days, the oil on my skin successfully being controlled. (= Happy! Although it doesn't feel fresh after I apply but doesn't have the sticky feel at all.

The scent smells like some lotion, I don't really like it but since it helps me a bit on controlling the oil on my face. I forgive it x) So, it is really not bad for oily skin, but still I would like to try on another product. Any recommendation?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click it, TQ

Us

Daisypath Anniversary tickers