Monday, August 2

My Elephant

I slept over Yan's house 2 days ago, and yesterday night her turn to sleep over mine. So, we had a very fun chat with Siewyun, we crapped a lot. And slowly we got into a very interesting topic, and we start talking about it. Slept around 5 something in the morning, yawn, but Yan woke me up at 1. 

The 1st thing she said, MY ELEPHANT ah. I was like, oh, elephant, good. Still in sleeping mood. Then only I realize she was talking about the Thai restaurant that I have been keep wanting to go. So, I was thinking, I must wake up for it since missed it for alot times already. It's a must to go! So, there we go. Jan tagged along.



No money for drinks, the food is expensive, so I ordered plain water. There's a pandan leaf or banana leaf I don't know is on the plate for putting the rice on top of it! (= It's like decoration.

They only serve brown rice, wuu. I want white rice! ):

Fried chicken with chestnuts. Slurps (=

Tom Yam Chicken. The taste of the citronella is so strong, it's sweet by the way. So not my type, I still prefer the Thai restaurant in Tropicana City Mall.

MAKAN! (=

It's located in Sekyen 17/13, Happy Mansion (= It's so near my house yet I still didn't get a chance to pay a visit cause every single time I wanted to go, I overslept. Haha, what to do, I love sleeping... late! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click it, TQ

Us

Daisypath Anniversary tickers