Wednesday, August 11

Had been missing for 3 days plus (= It's okay, I'm back in action now. But, the most important thing I should do right now is SLEEP! Even though I've been sleeping for the past 3 days, but I still don't think it's enough. I shall continue sleep from now onwards, and stop eating for a while. My intestine has not been digesting the past 3 days food, and I feel so uncomfortable now! Being a pig is not nice! But a piggy will do. Piggy's job is only sleep and eat a little and pig sleeps and eats a lot! I'm just a small size piggy! *act cute (I think this would help me to vomit out the food that stuck in my intestine.)

Enough of jokes, the intestine is working properly right now, no worry! For the one who has been feeding me since 3 days ago, haha, thanks alot for it. I didn't feel hungry at all cause you keep feed me with all kind of foods. I tried a lot of food that I never ate in my past 19 years. *giggle and also thank you for being driver all the time, the things that you have done for me, much appreciated.



Oh well, sometimes, I was thinking, am I doing the right thing? Can time prove it to me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click it, TQ

Us

Daisypath Anniversary tickers