Tuesday, August 3

Ninja Joe

Yesterday morning, I went to Midvalley for the complimentary quick consultation and make-up lesson by RMK from Maxis (= I'll be able to get some sample from that too.

RMK stands for RUMIKO. What a cute name (= RMK is actually a brand from Japan which famous on their foundation. For more info, please click here. Their foundation suits for Asian's skin tone. They got variety of colors and types like, gel foundation, cream foundation, liquid foundation etc. There are 5 types in total.

Okay, the consultant starts from looking at my face, she said that I've got a sensitive skin like her as well. And she doesn't recommend me to put on foundation because the texture of foundation is thick, since my pores is all blocked with dirty. She suggested me to put on tinted make up base and sunblock only whenever I go out. What she recommended me to do which is go more facial salon to do some deep cleansing facial to clean the all the dirty stuffs in my pores first and do cleansing mask more often. She says no use to put too much make up when you have problem skin now, the best is you take care your skin first then only started to put make up. If you don't take care your skin, no matter how much make up you put also can't cover the blemishes.


Alright, what a good advice. I'll do more deep cleansing mask from now onwards.

Some sample that I got from RMK (=


Purposely drive down to TCM for the pork burger that I couldn't get it the day before. The queue is too long and my parents seems rushing home so I didn't get to try it. So I go get it the next day which is after I went to the quick consultation. The shop named Ninja Joe. It is located same floor as Carrefour. They offered pork burgers only.



They called it ninja but not pork burger. When you place an order, you gotta tell them which is 1 ninja or 2 ninja and so on. By adding more 3 ringgit you'll be able to get one fries and one drink. They also got promotion for people who named Joe. That's why they wrote it there, It's cool to be Joe. So cuteeee! I'm Li Theng Joe! Okay, lame, purposely to put a Joe behind my name in order to get rebate! It doesn't works, don't think of trying okay!




 They got 6 flavors all together, there are original, teriyaki, blackpepper, oriental, sweet & sour and lastly the spicy one. I picked the spicy one which is not spicy at all and I couldn't taste any spicy. So, don't go for the spicy flavor. I would like to try the black pepper one next time (=


They have got some side orders as well. I'll be trying it as well the next time I visit.

p.s. Photos credits to a random blogger. Opps, sorry for stealing the pics. I actually google for it. Haha. If only I have my own camera, then I won't be stealing people's photos. MAMI! I wan camera ):

For people who are pork lover, you should go and try it out! You may not want to miss it out as the flavor pork patty is just nice combined with some lettuce and a slice of tomato. The pork patty is so juicy when you bite on it. Yummy!

Would you like to take a bite?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click it, TQ

Us

Daisypath Anniversary tickers