Monday, October 4

Honwai's BBQ birthday party.

Pictures will do all the talking (: I am so lazy to type!

Cups with everyone's name on it, to make sure no one keep throwing the cup away, we have limited of cups.

Guess what, Yeerick, the vegetarian is eating the sausage! It's vegetarian sausage btw!

WeiLing, the cooking mama! Loves!

My pretty babe! Ruru.

Vivienne darling. Hearts.

Yours truly. Chiang chiang chiang chiang.

Alan and me!

Jan Jan and me.

Loudao and Lui!

WeiLing! 

The birthday cake for the birthday boy.

Matthew and me.

Picture failed 1.

Picture failed 2.

Cut cake ceremony *claps

Continue BBQ for a while.

Bought a champagne for the birthday boy. But Jan opened it, he nearly make a hole on top of Honwai's new house ceiling. Bwahaha! Funny.

Figuring on how to open it.

Give up and decided take a picture with it.

Went home around 12 something as tomorrow still got early classes to attend. But I remembered I skipped it, cause I was too tired. What an excuse. SMILE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click it, TQ

Us

Daisypath Anniversary tickers