Friday, October 22

Candy's Birthday!

Baby Candy's birthday celebration held at Poppy, KL. It's been long time since I've club in Poppy. It's like 1 over 10 of the area is packed with people, others, just being left empty. What a club. (: 

It's been real crowded like 1-2 years back. You need to pass through a very packed area to get to the toilet. Ha, now I can walk or jump or crawl to the toilet as I like. So far so good, I did enjoy myself.

Girls. Mel, Me, Candy, Kee, Jean and Yen. 

Me, Mel, Candy, Yong, Winnie, Stanley.


The babe Candy and me.

Back: HockAn, Meow, KayChung.
Front: Jess, Hui, Yuen, and Wu.

Meow, Unknown, BoonKeat and Candy.

Justin and Chrystal.

Mel's bf, Mel and Jon

End the day with happy mood. So far, everyone enjoyed till the end I supposed. (: Stay happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click it, TQ

Us

Daisypath Anniversary tickers