Tuesday, October 5

Broga UP UP!

Organized a trip up to Broga Hill with my beloved classmates. Recall back the last time I went to Broga is on last year Merdeka day. Aww, time flies ): We took around 1 hour plus to go up! Not bad. Can't breathe at a moment, next time bring oxygen tank up better! *bishhh

All the handsome guys (: Clockwise rotation, Chern Hong, Nick, Newson, Jason, Alex and Francis (the birthday boy).

Supposed to brought a cake up to Broga Hill to celebrate Francis' birthday. It's kinda last minute when my lovely Shi Hui told me her aunt can't make it for a cake. Looking at the clock strikes sharp on 11, I couldn't think of any place to get cake as I am super tired and need to get some rest.

My xin huan. (New lover)

Us girls. Left to right: Shi Hui, yours truly and Shi Yi. Fyi, both of them are not sisters!

My new lover with her lover. *complicated. This is Jeffrey btw. (:

What's wrong with all of them. Caught Jason with middle finger. No good no good.

Group photo!

Best seller of the day. Sausages that prepared by me! I used 10 minutes to get this prepared before Francis pick me up. I only realized there's no more gas when I was about to cook. Sigh. Abit chicken hand duck leg. (Fussed)


Aww, so pretty! I wish you were there with me ):


Ugh, bad fringe ): My and my new lover! She's been taking care of me when I'm in class. Although she always bully me, I still love her! Muahs!

Shi Yi's prince of frog. (:

Sun is out, but due to the weather, we couldn't watch sunrise. Green couch-grass is so pretty! (;


Another group photo.


A heart with an arrow.

I suka ni.

Photos credits to Chern Hong. Thank yoooou! (: Going down the hill takes me around 20 minutes. Feels like rolling down from the top. HAHAHA. Jk. Muscle pain on the next few days ): I need massage.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click it, TQ

Us

Daisypath Anniversary tickers