Monday, September 28

Yea, some probably will ask, "How was your work in Brussels Beer Cafe?" or "How was your new job?". Okay, I guess both was the same question, no? Hahaha.



Yea, I've been working there for 6 days edi. How was it? It was terrible, but I've used to it, now everyone take a chair, got ur butt sit on it and see how long I can survive over there, and when am I gonna feddup of that place or the job. Problems usually come from the customers, the pressure that given by the manager/supervisor.



Owh, I got attracted by their salary, so I'm gonna stay until the day I feel it's very hard to survive, I'll quit the job. But yet, I'm enjoying sometimes cus some of the cust are really funny, I do like to talk to them, but I have to improve my speaking skill, I think I didn't pronounce those words properly and sometimes I'm lack of word to use. I will stop and stone there as I am thinking the word for the sentence. Buuuuu my english ):


Some sexy girl worked for us on Fri and Sat (: They wore really sexy with high heels and walk around, pushing their products to cust. Whoo, I love them! Sexy ladies are my fav! Ok, sounds so weird. -.-


Gonna update more if I found something really funny tat happened during my work. (: Please do come back more often, cus I've schedule-d my post! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click it, TQ

Us

Daisypath Anniversary tickers