Tuesday, September 8

Ghost festival

Guess what? I went to Kampar again.








He kissing his smiley doughnut.

Someone brought tis.




Very stun de face.





I couldn't get into the water due to...

Gay gay de Jan.











We tried another restaurant of bread chicken. It's not as nice as the one we ate on the last visit of Kampar.


Sweet and sour pork, my all-time flavorite.


Played some card game.


Punishment.



There's something happened in the midnight. It was a raining midnight, something knocked on the roof I think, all of us got scared ): The whole night we was trying to figure out what sound it is. Summore this month is ghost month in the chinese calender. =S




We actually slept at 12 something but wake up at 2 for UNO.

After a while, she dead sleep on the bed with Garfield pillow.


Someone being guai helping granny (:













Egg tart! Slurps!




Biscuit of LOUPO!






Buhbye POPO!





The sweets that I used to eat whenever I visit to clinic. Opps, Jan bought tis ok?



We head home around 2 something. What an exhausted day again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click it, TQ

Us

Daisypath Anniversary tickers