Wednesday, September 2

Broga Hill

Merdeka eve, we went to YR's house for dinner. They cooked spaghetti (:








Drools. Slurps.


About 10, Chi popo joined us.

Forgive me! *ahem. I need a new cam! ):

We watched fireworks. In the tv. Of London's. HAHAHAHA.



After a while, we decided to go Semenyih for Broga Hill mountain trekking, to see sunrise. So, we go home and get ourselves ready. Honwai picked us at 4 something, then we head to Semenyih. Thanks god we didn't miss any turning and we reached safely in time.



The rabbit farm that opposite the Broga Hill.

There lots of people at 5 am, cus it's Merdeka day!


After 40 minutes of non-stop trekking, we finally reached the half top of Broga Hill. And we stay for 1 hour only, that's so short. I like the scene up there, it's very beautiful, but unfortunately, there's no sunrise to see, clouds blocked. So, I decided go there again for sunset, it would be very nice, I guess?






Someone brought Husky! :D



Good-bye Broga Hill.








Everyone is super tired after the mountain trekking since they had not enough sleep, and so do I. Leg muscles is pain, and now I walk like a crabbie. Ugh ):

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click it, TQ

Us

Daisypath Anniversary tickers