Sunday, February 22

Raining time is the best time to sleep!

omg, i screwed my adv.english paper today. T.T
basically i think i`ll lose marks on comprehension part. especially the part about fragment blahblah? eww. hate it. bleh!

went to ss2 had my breakfast after the test. =\ alright cus i woke up at 11. then get myself ready but i got no time for breakfast. so i had breakfast at 4 o'clock! hahaha. x.x

went home and sleep straight away cause i`m too tired and since it's raining, the thunder made my mum order me to shut the computer off. :( 

alright, tonight will probably eyes open bigbig till tmr morning since i had took a long nap. wheee. 

 


















in case u guys had forgotten how i look like. :] tadaa. 
no pictures to upload cause all in ru's laptop. i haven take it from her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click it, TQ

Us

Daisypath Anniversary tickers