Saturday, February 28

Accident, it's the unlucky day for me

Friday

alarm setted at 11 o'clock, cus i promised to lunch with kweeweng at 12.30, PJ19. food court near his college.
who noes, when the alarm rang, i ter-press on the stop alarm system. OMG, that's why i overslept :D

rush there b4 1 o'clock, luckily he just reach also. phewww.
chit-chat for awhile and i had chicken rice. yumm!

picked kahyan up to weiru's house, cus i wanted to take some pictures from her so i have pictures to post up :P anyway, kahyan is already sticked to weiru's laptop and watching her show, even u talk to her, she won't bother to give u any response. hahaha.

then i went home and wanted to take a shower, but since it's still kinda early, so i decided to take my car to wash.who noes, i met an accident there. which is at ss2. omgomgomg.

it's really jam there, so i turned into house area, to make a u-turn. 
before i reverse, i checked there's no car is coming in, so i quickly make a u-turn there, and when i`m about to reverse, i look behind there was no car parking behind, until i put on reverse gear, suddenly *bomp*.
i was like, uh?! behind got no car, how come so fast i hit something. when i look behind there was a car there.

he get down from the car and look at his car, he is a 40 years old plus uncle
he blame me for not looking behind when i was reversing, but i did checked. and even if i didn't, as u can see i`m reversing, why can't u jus stop down and let me reverse 1st. he was trying to take over me, and trying to cross b4 i reverse. wah sigh, u think who u are?! F1 driver ah?! siaoooooo! hmmph!

there's a conversation between us, then i paid him 100 bucks for him to fix his car. but when i look at both of the cars, my car is worst than his ): the little of scratch doesn't worth 100 bucks also haih but that time i was alone and i`m SCARED! @.@ so i jus pay him then i leave. at 1st he said it's too little, then i was like, u wan then u take, dun wan then i leave, that's all. 

so he took the money and leave.*wallet bleeding* then i drive to the petrol station and wash my car. when i reached home, i dun dare to tell my mum about this until she walk into my room and ask me something, then i tell her about tis. while i`m telling, i cried. )': my mum didn't nag me for that cus i think she noe i`m scared. my brother blame me for not calling him for help if not then i will not have to pay the stupid uncle. haih, anyway wat had passed is past. now i`m sitting down at home safely :D

hometown one day trip is tmr. can't wait! btw i`m the driver for tmr, WHEE!

Saturday

wake up at 6.30 in the morning, and i onli had 3 hours of sleep last night. @.@ goshh.
get myself ready and pick kahyan up.  forgotten to bring my phone, so i waited her for very long cus i dun dare to hon ): it's super early in the morning and i dun wanna wake ppl up. heh, am i niceeeeeeee~? ;P

weiru walked to my house, then i go pick honwai and janson. tot of going off from the house before 7.30. but then about 8 onli we on the highway. something drop off from my car when i was halfway driving. so parked aside and check the car. nothing big deal so we continue our trip.

reached weiru's hometown at 9 then we went to had the delicious wantan mee that weiru recommented. and it's yumm :D after breakfast, luk around the kampung then head to my hometown. didn't go into my hometown cus i dun wanna let my mum noe i went back to my hometown, she`ll probably nag me till my ears drop. tot of bring them to somewhere near my hometown yamcha, but then the mamak is closed, so too bad. then nothing to do so we decided to go back KL. 

then weiru suggest of going waterfall that near rawang. then we r looking for the way to go inside the forest place. then mis-turn somewhere, so had to make a u-turn infront. then finally we reach the waterfall place.

we took quite long a time to walk up to the top of waterfall. the stairs is sooooooo tall and long. and i`m wearing heels. what a smart girl right, but i didn't noe we r going to this kind of place, so u can't blame me! :D it's so hard to get up there, but finally we did. *if u accidentally slip and fall down, i can straight away call 911 for you already.*

the water there is really clean and cold. so comfortable if u put ur legs in the water. but if u r playing the water at the bottom, which means under the waterfall, it's dirty and.. eww, if u were there, u`ll noe wat i mean. heh :D we took some pictures there but it's in weiru's cam. gg, next time then.

stayed a while then we left the place. after get down from the waterfall place, the legs is shaking non-stop.due to lack of exercise, i`m so glad that i still managed to drive. we all r so tired after wake up so early in the morning. everyone is so tired after the walk in the waterfall place. but i would like to go there again with sportshoes

sent everyone home and went home, shower and kahyan fetch us to uptown for lunch. we went 'dong fang wei', a all-time-favorite restaurant we used to go last time. then kahyan wanted to go walk walk, we went to curve :D bought masks from the face shop!

seriously dam sleepy when walking in curve, we can fall asleep on the chair that provided for people to sit down and rest there. heh, but we didn't la, okay~? we dun even hav any extra energy to walk anymore, quickly go home so that we can take a nap or rest, atleast we dun have to walk ):

half way napping, received sms from the bestie. asked me to sent her over to ou meet her bf up, so i did. since bestie, no kira luuu. feel thirsty, so walk to 7-11 and get vitagen and milk. almost fall down infront of 7-11, it's so many people there, if i fall down there, i`ll rather run home that time :D cus the floor is slippery, even though i didn't fall, but i did some funny action like avoid myself from falling down. everyone is looking at me. hahaha paiseh ;P

should go back to my sleep now.

toodles.

here's some pictures there i owed since dunno how many days ago :) enjoy!




















the cm and me at niuzeshui.
















me and my favorite, POOH :D
















me and weiru, we looked so fair, thanks to the sunlight.




















the chap-goh-mei event we went on the last day of cny. the boys are using something [i dunno what is it called] to get the mandarin in the lake.




















the balloon and me. i bought it myself kays! it costs me 3 bucks. ):
















chelle and me ): miss you.
















the bunch of best friends :D
















cm and me! ): miss you too! the shirt that he wore, i keep pulling it on that day. heh!




















her silly look and the pimples look :P
















no idea why i pose like that, random picture eh!
















ampang hill! (: memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click it, TQ

Us

Daisypath Anniversary tickers