Monday, February 23

Lalala, sing sing sing

heh, i tot i`ll wake up early to bury myself into the papers like mountain. heh :D but well, i overslept until 2 something. 

decided lunch at Nandos *again* with mom. was thinking where to go after lunch, mom said she wanna get something in ou, so we head to ou after lunch.

walk around in ou, she couldn't find wat she want but then i got myself a pair of so called ballet shoes from vincci :D happy happy. 















my new so called ballet shoes!

went home at 6 something, face computer until 11 something. msg janson to supper with me, cause i`m super hungry!

so lazy to study for tmr's paper. flip over all the papers but dun really understand wat it means. urghh! but still gotta make myself understand it.

TOODLES!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click it, TQ

Us

Daisypath Anniversary tickers