Sunday, April 8

Isabella, the adorable daughter of my friend

The F1 driver lady on road. Made her stuck in the jam :P Im sorry!

Pay a visit to this cute little girl in town. Isabella, it's been so long, since last year.


Adorable much!


Laughing out loud for no reason. So cuteee.


My pig face pillow, cute?
It is so hard to make this naughty girl to take picture.

Dinner after that at somewhere around. I was craving for fried oatmeal chicken.



This is the meal, I love, but this place, NOT NICE.
Went to BeerHive to look for the boyf, he and his friend's beer voucher is on my hand. By the time I reached, his friend about to leave. They actually paid to drink :P Oppsy. 

Kilkenny, one of my fav beers.

The boyf asked the little glass of the St.Patrick day souvenier for me. TQ! I just feel like getting one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click it, TQ

Us

Daisypath Anniversary tickers