Sunday, April 8

Allo Paris-Damansara Perdana (Closed Down), Geographer-Puchong

Brought Ru to the Allo Paris restaurant in Damansara Perdana.
Thought it would be a good night, but end up, we was the last and only customer by the time we reach.
Since we are there, so we decided to dine in no matter what.
The theme of the restaurant will be all about Paris. (the Eiffel Tower)







The chicken burger was alright. Atleast, better than the one I order. :)

The garlic bread was SOSO.

That green colour thingy under the fish and chips that I order, I have no idea what is it. It made my f&c tasted like *YUCKS* Burp. I don't like.

They used this cute little Eiffel Tower as the container for plain water. It is served when only you ask for it. and IT IS FREE! I  meant the water not the cute little Eiffel Tower. U CANNOT BRING IT HOME :(

The Eiffel Tower.
After the dinner, I was thinking that we could go for second round, since the night is still young. I don't feel like going home so early. There we go, we called Esther, and made a decision of drinking nearby her place. 

And the place would be, GEOGRAPHER in Puchong. It is not the first time I been there. The environment is good, therefore I am back to this place for the second time.





Forgotten what is this called. But it tastes good. Umm.








Had a great night hanging out with the girls. I nearly forgot that I have class in the early morning at 8 the next day. OH NOOOOOOOO :( I end up, woke up late, err, no, should say, wake up ON TIME. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click it, TQ

Us

Daisypath Anniversary tickers