Tuesday, December 15


I wanted to get this one! Which color better uh? CHOOSE IT FOR ME!

Anyone wanna get me this as my christmas present?


Gosh, been working for long time and I don't have the time to meet up my lovely babes. And I was working so hard to buy myself a camera and the perfume I wanted to get for long time ago. Wait, u know what? I spend almost 1k on clothes in a month. And I'm still trying my best to save money for the camera, I really want to change a new camera so badly. Wuu! The old one got some problem already.

Oh hey, how's everyone? I doing not so fine, but I guess I can go over it very soon, cus I am quiting the job soon. I was thinking of what to study, but I've told almost everyone that I'm taking business blablabla, should I? Still considering what to take. Burrrp.

How long have I abandon my blog already, I'm not sure. But, my daily routine for these 2 months is only work, eat and sleep. Even offday only out for a movie, that's it. I wanted to travel to Melaka again, for the satay celup. Slurps, saliva drops whenever I think about it. U guys should try it if u haven. :D

Alright, I should stop here before my mum nag on me. Will update again, soon?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click it, TQ

Us

Daisypath Anniversary tickers