Monday, December 21

Got 2 days off on Sat and Sun. What a good news for me. I had a drinking session with Babe Lis last night, at Muse. Jaya One on Sat night. She's really funny and cute as I expected. I tot we are going to be speechless the whole night, I mean half of the night but no, she's very talkactive. Good, she's making my night perfect (:


Babe Lis


The creamy chicken if I'm not mistaken the name of the dish. Taste like soso, so sticky and cheesy. I don't taste any chicken inside. MONEY CHEATING!


If he can be the DJ, me and babe Lis can do it too!


We chill in Brussels after Muse, because the crowd there are getting crowder and crowder, so we decided to leave.

Roasted pork. Slurps.

Bacon strips. My favorite OMG!! I finished almost the whole thing by myself but babe Lis dropped one of the bacon on the floor, I SAW IT!




The birthday girl on that day, Esther Fong.


Neven, our very cute bartender. He wore the santa hat with 2 girl girl tails before.

Royal Salute, the smell and taste, for me, all the whisky is the same!




Both managers table talking.

Babe Lis' blackthorn cider.

My timmermans fruit.

Glenfiddich, my nightmare, oh NO!

Went home straight without staying any longer since they closed the shop already. What a boring afternoon but fun night (: I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click it, TQ

Us

Daisypath Anniversary tickers