Monday, March 14

Bai Nin!

During chinese new year that period, we actually organized a tour to everyone's house for Bai Nin purpose. Lul, I forgot to bring mandarin orange T.T This post supposed to blog about 3 weeks ago. But due to my laziness. (: Sorry!

First stop, we went to Klang for Bak Gut Teh that near (not really that near) Alex's house. We wanted to eat bak gut teh for breakfast so, our first house to visit is Alex's! (:

Second stop would be Keat's house in Selayang. Keat's sis is so dam cute! (:

Third stop would be Francis' in JinJang. I think I will get lost in JinJang. The road is like all linked. ==

They missed out mine as my house got no place for them to sit. Poor me! hah. So skipped mine.

Then we head to Kinrara, Puchong. Our boss' house (: Scary dog he had! Zomg. heh.

Next would be Sg.Long, Cheras. Shiyi's and Pui Yee's.

We had tour around PJ! Tired of driving. It's okay, only one year once!

They having dinner after that  I couldn't join as I got another dinner on in a while. So I left with Keat and Francis earlier. (:

\




Thanks for the time giving to spend together (: Love ya'll.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click it, TQ

Us

Daisypath Anniversary tickers