Tuesday, November 23

I am sick, how happy!

Sorry for neglecting my blog for a while. All I wanted to say which is I'm doing fine now no worry!

Assignment is killing me right now. 2 down and 1 more to go! The hardest assignment among all, business law. omgomgomg, it's all about I sue you, you sue me, everybody sue here and there. Who is right, who is wrong, depends~

This assignment is abit rush as the department gave out on the last 2 weeks before finals. Which means I don't have time to study for my finals, and I have to rush for the assignment. ): Sad face.

Finals is around the corners. omgomgomg, somebody please help me. Suffocating! I can't breathe!

The worst thing now is, I am sick. I AM SICK! as I wish. damn.


1 comment:

  1. hopefully a speedy recovery. immediately go to the doctor.
    I hope you quickly re-write this blog
    everyone waiting for you

    ReplyDelete

Click it, TQ

Us

Daisypath Anniversary tickers