Tuesday, April 20

Braces taken off! Woohoo!


October 2007.

2007, forgotten which month.

2007.

Studying for SPM. Head of December I think?

Studying in McD, December.

After SPM, loitering around OU, middle of December I think?

2008, Middle of January.

2009, somewhere around January.

2009, Feb.

2009.

2009, around August.

2010, Genting trip, on January.

After 2 and a half years of putting on braces, finally my dentist told me last month that my braces can be taken off next month which is this month, this morning! I'm so excited after the class, I quickly drove home, put down things then rush to the dental place. My dental place is in Section 14, where a place which got limited parking. I parked my car far far down which I normally won't do that and walked and jumped like a kid, mwahaha.

HAHAHA, I did it because it's a special day! (:

Half and hour later, chiang chiang chiang..


2010, 20 April. WOOOHOOO!

From today onwards, I'm gonna live without you braces ): I gonna miss you so much x)

Oik, I don't look good without braces, maybe I still don't used to see myself without braces. But still, good thing good thing! Now I don't have to worry there's anything stuck on my braces, I can chew on chewing gum which I have not been eating since I put my braces on. Can you believe it, stopped eating chewing gum immediately and last it for 2 and a half years! I don't really like it, so I wont be that desperate on it!

Okay, back to the topic. So, what do you guys think about me without braces? Or I look better with braces on? *then I'll go back to my dentist and ask him to put it back! x)

4 comments:

Click it, TQ

Us

Daisypath Anniversary tickers