Friday, January 22

Last 2 weeks, I had a Genting trip with my babes. How sad RuRu can't tag along when everyone is going. We had breakfast in a shop that sells traditional breakfast like, toast, teh ice and etc. And guess what, me and Chi almost fainted in the bus, the bus is shaky and I feel so dizzy after a while. But the gang of people behind us is so excited and they talked like since they get up to the bus till we reach Genting. Sigh, what a group of energetic teens.


Dead sleep on the bus after this shot.

The energetic ones.


While checking in, see how they abuse my pooh when I'm not around!

Tuck the pooh face into his shirt. Tsk tsk.

The man above is trying to kill my pooh and tear his clothes. Tuck the both foot into the shirt. ABUSING!

A group photo before going up to the room. Imaging all of us squeeze inside a small room.


Had a short break in OldTown.

Blocking the way and take a photo. There's actually peoples waiting for us because they wanna go through. =P


The next day, we went to the outdoor theme park. Tickets are buy one free one. So, why not? We played some of the rides only. Mynn, Chi, Vivienne left after that. We had hi-tea in the cheap mamak stall before we continue with the theme park in First World.

See my face then you know how delicious is the nasi goreng kampung. I missed the one in Ali Maju's.

SEE! They are all paired. And me?

I'm alone with the so-called-bf. ):

Spotted! Shu Wen's *fat hao* pose.

We played bumper car for few rounds. There's nothing better to do than playing this!

Went down to the outdoor. SUPER DUPER COLD! ): I'm shivering!

Three days in a row also drink starbuck. OH! My fav! (: Their choc cream chips frappucino is the best!


3 day 2 night trip to Genting finally come to an end. (: Even though it's only one night we r being together but still, everyone is happy because we are going to trip together again. When is the next trip babes?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click it, TQ

Us

Daisypath Anniversary tickers