Thursday, October 15

Hey, readers! Owh well, I've been working in past few weeks. I got no time to blog as I got no time to go walk around. I am so sorry.


Guess what?! I saw Jimmy Choo today! The world famous shoes designer. I know it's not something surprise, but still I wanted to tell. Can I ask him to design me a pair of heels? Hahahaha. Kidding. And yea, boss keep complaining about no waiter choi him as he calls and waves to us but no one come to him and serve. He scolded my supervisor. Owh poor boy! My supervisor was very nice, he didn't scold but keep nagging me to look around more often and be more alert. But I guess tmr I will get shoot from him but still, he's a good supervisor!


Coming sunday is my offday. I gotta plan somewhere for myself to go!
Toodles! Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click it, TQ

Us

Daisypath Anniversary tickers